Over 15 Years of Experience
From athlete to coach, I’m a trainer you can trust.
Your Personal Training Expert
Health, fitness, and exercise have always been a major part of my life. I’ve played sports since I was a kid and throughout high school and college. I started strength training when I was 15 and have enjoyed its benefits ever since. I’ve also been both an athlete and a coach, so I have plenty of experience on both ends of that spectrum. Finally, I’ve worked in the fitness industry for over 15 years now, doing One-on-One Training, Boot Camps, Nutrition Coaching, and just about everything in between.
I’ve dealt with every type of individual you can imagine: young athletes, exercise rookies, power lifters, older folks, and more. No matter who you are or what you want to achieve, I will help you get there!
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Minnesota, Morris – 2001; Speech Communication Major, History Minor, Coaching Certification
- Certified Personal Trainer – American Council on Exercise – 2003
- Certified Personal Trainer – National Academy of Sports Medicine – 2004
- Muscle Activation Techniques – Jumpstart Certified – 2010
- HardStyle Kettlebell Certified Instructor – 2011
- Corrective Exercise Specialist – National Academy of Sports Medicine – 2014
- Thumbtack Top Pro – 2015-2018
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 – Certified in Exercise Nutrition – 2018